Learn how to check your Tradovate platform version running in your computer
STEP 1: Open Windows Task Manager. You can open the application in four ways:
- Right-click the Taskbar and click on Task Manager.
- Open Start, do a search for Task Manager and click the result.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Ctrl + Alt + Del keyboard shortcut and click on Task Manager.
- Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the power-user menu and click on Task Manager.
STEP 2: Click the Processes tab, and in the Name column, look for Tradovate Trader under Apps. You can identify the platform you're running if it's 32-bit or 64-bit by the name of the app shown below.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.