THE PROBLEM: Finding the parameters settings of the TAS Indicators.
THE CURE: Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to navigate and properly edit the TAS indicators parameter settings on your chart.
STEP 1: Open Indicators List
- Right-click on the chart, click Indicators List.
- From there, you'll see list of indicators on your chart.
STEP 2: Selecting Indicators to Edit Parameter
We'll be using TAS Boxes as an example.
- From the list, select TAS_MT4_Boxes then hit Edit.
- This will open the Custom Indicator - TAS_MT4_Boxes window where you'll be able to change the settings.
STEP 3: Editing Parameters
- Now go to Input tab, and you can change these 3 variable parameters.
- To change the Value area, double-click the Value cell area. If you want to reset the value just click Reset button.
*NOTE: It is advise though that the default settings are the best settings for our TAS Indicators to use.
- When you're done with the changes, hit Ok to apply the changes or click Cancel to retain previous settings.
You can access the other TAS Indicators Input settings by doing the same procedures from STEPS 1 but selecting different TAS indicators.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@CandidCommodities.com.