THE PROBLEM: Accessing the settings to change parameters of the TAS Boxes
THE CURE: Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to access TAS Boxes settings.
STEP 1: Opening the Edit Study window
There Are 2 Possible Options:
- Right-Click the chart, go to Studies > Edit Studies.
- On the upper right section of the chart, click and go to Edit Studies...
This will open the Added Studies and Strategies window.
STEP 2: Opening TAS Boxes Settings
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the TAS Boxes studies.
- You can now customize the Input parameteres and the Plots for the 3 lines of the TAS Boxes namely Top, Point of Control (POC), and Bot of the Market Profile.
- Hit OK to close TAS Boxes Customize window and then hit OK again to close the Edit Studies and Strategies window and you're done with your setup.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.