THE PROBLEM: Where to change the parameters of the TAS Indicators.
THE CURE: Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to change parameters of the TAS Indicators on your chart.
STEP 1: Attempting to Add TAS Indicators
There Are 2 Possible Ways to Do This.
- Right-click on the chart and click "Indicators..."
- Click the Indicators button from the top menu of the chart.
STEP 2: Selecting the TAS Indicator To Edit Parameter
We'll be using TAS Boxes as an example.
- From the lower left, you'll see the active indicators on your Chart. Right now we'll be using TAS Boxes which is active on our chart so click the TAS_Boxes.
- On your right pane, you'll see the Parameters section. The 3 parameters that you can change is Length, MapLength, and MinSignal_123.
- To change the number value area, click the cell and type in the numerical value for your personal preference.
*NOTE: It is advise though that the default settings are the best settings for our TAS Indicators to use.
- Click OK if you're done with changing the settings and you're finished.
You can do so on other TAS Indicators by following STEPS 1-2, but they have different parameters to change.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.