THE PROBLEM: When attempting to add the TAS Indicators to the chart, the MetaTrader 4 platform takes a long time to load the indicators on the chart and it sometimes freeze up and shows "Not Responding". Reinstalled the platform, deleted profiles won't solve the issue.
THE CAUSE: Installation of the TAS Indicators were correct but there are some specific MT4 platform brokers that had problems with the loading time when adding TAS Indicators on the chart.
THE CURE: Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to resolve that slow loading and non-responsive MT4 platform.
STEP 1: Reinstall MT4
- Completely uninstall MT4
- Run your latest/existing version of MT4 installer
STEP 2: Configure Historical Bars To Load on Charts
- Run MT4, then go to Tools > Options.
- Click the Chart tab. Change the "Max bars in history:" and "Max bars in chart:" to 5000 each.
- Hit OK and you're done with the configuration.
NOTE: The settings above s in reference to Metatrader forum here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149415 as to how this solved the issue.
STEP 3: Reinstall TAS Indicators
- Revisit the indicator installation page for MetaTrader 4 at https://www.marketprofileindicators.com/p/metatrader4_install
- Run the installer again (no need to uninstall prior one)
- Continue with the prompts until you see installation complete. Click FINISH and you're done.
STEP 4: Done
- Login to your TAS Launch Pad and start your MT4 platform.
- You may again attempt to add TAS Indicators to your MT4 charts.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.