THE PROBLEM: When attempting to add the TAS Indicators to the chart, I keep getting error pop-up message.
THE CAUSE: During installation of the TAS Indicators, the files were installed in the correct directory/folder but currently the supported platform version for eSignal is version 11 up to the latest.
THE CURE: You may need to upgrade your eSignal 10 to the latest version which is version 12 to fully use the TAS indicators.
STEP 1: Upgrade Your eSignal To Latest Version
- Go to eSignal site and download their latest version at https://www.esignal.com/support/download
- Run the installer until upgrade is done.
STEP 2: Reinstall TAS Indicators Into Correct Directory
- Revisit the indicator installation page for eSignal at https://www.marketprofileindicators.com/p/esignal_download
- Run the installer again (no need to uninstall prior one)
* IMPORTANT NOTE: During installation, you may be prompted to install Windows Visual C++. These are required Windows files to run the software and you should proceed. Additionally, you may prompted to “repair” or “update” the the existing version that you have and if so, please choose the repair option. A reboot may be required thereafter.
STEP 3: Done Installation
- Continue with the prompts until you see the prompt says installation complete. Hit FINISH and you're done.
- Logged in to the TAS Launch Pad with your login credentials and start up your eSignal
- You may again attempt to add TAS Indicators to your eSignal charts.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.