THE PROBLEM: When attempting to add the TAS Indicators to the chart, the GAIN platform freezes/slows down.
THE CAUSE: The Trader.XML file which is the config file of the platform may be corrupted.
THE CURE: Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to delete the Trader.XML and create a fresh config file and fix the sluggish issue with the platform.
STEP 1: Open the APPDATA folder
There are 3 Options Possible to Access the Folder:
- By using windows explorer, just search that folder location
- Click Start, go to Run, type in %APPDATA%, and press Enter.
- Press Win+R, type in %APPDATA%, and press Enter.
STEP 2: Access the platform folder by going to this location
- For DT Pro, it is located at C:\Users\<Your_PC_Name>\AppData\Roaming\Daniels\dt Pro\Demo 3.5\
- For Cannon Trading, it is located at C:\Users\<Your_PC_Name>\AppData\Roaming\Cannon\E-Futures International\Demo 3.5
STEP 3: Deleting the Trader.XML file
- Now go the correct folder and delete the Trader.XML file and you're done. That should fix the freezing problem on your platform.
STEP 4: Restart your GAIN platfrom
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.