THE PROBLEM: When attempting to add the TAS Indicators to the chart, the DT Pro/OEC platform freezes/slows down.
THE CAUSE: The Trader.XML file which is the config file of the platform may be corrupted.
THE CURE: Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to delete the Trader.XML and create a fresh config file and fix the sluggish issue with the platform.
STEP 1: Access the directory where the .XML file is located
- Access the folder by going to C:\Users\Your_PC_Name\AppData\Roaming\Daniels\dt Pro\Demo 3.5\
There are 3 Options Possible to Access the Folder:
- By using windows explorer, just search that folder location
- Click Start, go to Run, type in %APPDATA%, and press Enter.
- Press Win+R, type in %APPDATA%, and press Enter.
STEP 2: Deleting the .XML file
- Now open the folder Daniels->dt Pro->Demo 3.5 as shown below and delete the Trader.XML file and you're done. That should fix the freezing problem on your platform.
STEP 3: Finish and start your DT Pro platform
- Start up your DT Pro and you won't be having a problem with the freezing of the platform.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.