THE PROBLEM: When attempting to add the TAS Indicators to the chart, there are no list of the TAS indicators when I click Add Custom Study.
THE CAUSE: During installation of the TAS Indicators, the files were installed in the incorrect directory/folder to match the user's version (32-bit or 64-bit) of Sierra Chart.
THE CURE: Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to reinstall the TAS Indicators into the correct directory/folder.
STEP 1: Reinstall TAS Indicators Into Correct Directory
- Revisit the indicator installation page for Sierra Chart at https://www.marketprofileindicators.com/p/sierra_install
- Download both version of TAS indicators installer (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Run the installer again (no need to uninstall prior one)
- On the "Installation Folder" step, you'll be prompted to select the folder you want the TAS Indicators files to be installed into. The user needs to change the folder location and directory path from the default location to the folder that matches their version of Sierra Charts.
There are 2 Possible Directory Paths:
- For Sierra Chart, set folder to C:\SierraChart\Data
- For Infinity Futures, set folder to C:\SierraChart\SierraChartTransActMA\Data
FOR EXAMPLE, FOR SIERRA CHART VERSION (See Image Below)
FOR EXAMPLE, FOR INFINITY FUTURES VERSION (See Image Below)
STEP 2: Continue through installation
Continue to press next, install Microsoft C++ runtime until finished. If you are prompted with a Microsoft C++ error message, it may be caused by the fact that you already have the most recent version and that is ok.
STEP 3: Finish Installation
Continue to click Next until you're done. You may again attempt to add TAS Indicators to your Sierr Chart or Infinity Futures charts.
STILL NEED HELP? Create a support ticket by emailing the Help Desk team at Help@TASMarketProfile.com.